compensation: commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our multi-physician practice is currently seeking an experienced Medical Assistant to join our busy health care team.
• Take and record vital signs and patient histories
• Perform medication reconciliations
• Run CBCs, sed rates
• Perform diagnostic tests, EKG's
• Venipuncture, administer injections, TB tests
• Assist with minor surgical procedures, and other job duties as assigned
• X-ray experience is helpful
• Completed an accredited Medical Assisting course
• Minimum of 6 months experience in a physician clinical practice, preferably primary or urgent care.
• Experience with EMR
• Strong work ethic and initiative
• Professional appearance
• Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, co-workers and patients
• Positive, upbeat attitude
• Compassionate, friendly and helpful personality
This position is permanent full time and involves some evening and weekend hours.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers