QR Code Link to This Post
This is a great opportunity to work with a competent and organized team in a very pleasant clean Independent Living environment with seniors who appreciate the help they receive from caring and compassionate caregivers. This is not a pull-cord environment - your work is scheduled and reasonable. You will work directly for and have the support of an on-site Operations Manager and an on-site Licensed Nurse. The Med Tech safely dispenses medications from a Med Cart, using eMAR. You will have caregiving responsibilities only when not passing medications. Your pay will reflect the training you've received and the judgement and maturity you possess.
Perks and Benefits:
- Joint Commission Accredited!
- Weekly Paycheck - Direct Deposit!
- Recognition & Rewards Program!
- Employee Referral Bonuses!
- Paid Time Off available!
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse!
- Potential for Advancement!
Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide scheduled medications/simple treatments to residents in their apartments.
- Assure med cart is kept clean, organized, and stocked.
- Receive and sign for delivered medications.
- Assist as requested with monthly cycle fill.
- Substitute for absent Med Tech's in other company Independent Living operations
Please be prepared to show:
- At least 5 years of experience as a caregiver in an Independent Living or Assisted Living environment
- At least 2 years of experience as a Med Tech in an Independent Living or Assisted Living environment, MORC Med Tech training or equivalent preferred
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good references with knowledge of your attendance and reliability
- Flexible availability
- A professional attitude and appearance
- Recent pay stub
Apply online at https://right-at-home-tri-county-metro.careerplug.com/j/0cxt9x