Working with an established and growing organization that specializes in cabinetry components. You'll be performing all sorts of duties in fulfillment center environment - mostly centered around order picking / packing / receiving / inventory.
Must be a dependable worker with reliable transportation willing to work your full shift and stay busy on your feet for the duration of the shift.
Previous experience in a warehouse / shipping / fulfillment center environment is highly preferred
- Handle inventory as a warehouse helper or shipping and receiving helper
- Sort and organize merchandise so that it can be easily located
- Keep records of items received and damaged merchandise returned
- Tag and place inventory as it is received from vendors
- Check product against orders for accuracy
- Select the most efficient and cost-effective packaging option
- Safely operate forklifts and other warehouse equipment as required (some training is available)
- Need to be able to be able to lift more than 50 lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to bend and reach overhead
- Excellent warehouse, driving, record-keeping, and computer skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers