"Kopke Remodeling and Design, is looking for an experienced Kitchen & Bath Sales Consultant"
If you have a passion for people and a flair for design, this is the career opportunity you have been waiting for. If you are a self-motivated, and detail orientated individual we will provide the tools and training you need to achieve outstanding success. If you are the type of person who desires compensation based on results, your financial security is assured by being assertive, creative, and by building your client base.
About the Position
This position requires an individual to interact with customers and assist them in making product choices according to their individual needs and budgets. Whether the interaction occurs in our 8,000 sf showroom, or in the customer's home, the objective is always to provide design advice that will make the customers buying decision easier. Therefore, the ideal candidate must be willing to divide his or her work time between the showroom floor, visiting customers' homes, and networking within the community. Consultants/Designers are not responsible for job site project management. We offer a biweekly paid hourly with an additional 2 ways to make generous commissions. Kopke showroom is open to walk-in Clients, Monday through Thursday 10-5 and Saturday 10-3. Consultants rotate Saturday showroom scheduling. Customer showroom or in home visits are set from 10-6 Monday – Thursdays and Saturdays from 10-3.
It is also expected that the individual be a self- starter, personally well organized, and willing to create new business as well as to provide outstanding customer service and follow-up. If you have experience selling furniture, flooring or even exterior products will be a plus.
Although not an all-inclusive list, the following are some of duties and expectations for this position:
• Designing and selling kitchen and bathrooms
• Working in either the showroom or visiting customer's homes / workplace to provide design advice
• Maintain showroom by keeping samples and displays neat, current, and clean
• Network in the community with general contractors, architects, realtors, etc.
• Ability to learn vender products in our showroom
• Greeting customer on the sales floor and determining their wants and need.
• Provide outstanding customer service
• Receiving deposit or obtain credit authorization
• Using computer database to research availability of merchandise
• Following up in a timely and professional manner with customers on all requests or concerns
Kopke Remodeling and Design, has long been regarded as the premier kitchen and bath remodeling company. Family owned and operated since 1993, we are known for our superior customer service and professional staff. Our kitchen and bathroom remodeling sales have grown substantially requiring a true sales professional to help us grow even more.
We believe in creating a family friendly work environment, where each person is an integral member of the team, yet responsible for his or her own results and earning potential. We are proud of our heritage and would like to find an individual who will excel and prosper in a fast-paced remodeling environment becoming a valued member of our team.
We offer the following opportunities and benefits:
• $15.00 an Hour plus commission on average $35 - $45 per hour
• Employee discounts on products and services
• Simple IRA Retirement Plan
Kopke provides the following so Consultant/Design staff can just sell;
• We have our own Pricing Department –
• We have our own Purchasing Department –
• We have our own CAD Department –
• We have our own Project Managers –
The skills and abilities we are seeking include:
• An understanding of home construction/remodel processes and trades, a plus
• A passion for, or experience with, decorating or design
• Must have access to reliable transportation
• Must have open and flexible work availability to include some Saturdays
• Must have strong knowledge Microsoft Office programs and be willing to learn our operating system
• Retail sales experience, a plus
• Ability to follow a proven company sales system
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Professionalism, to include dependability, accountability, and punctuality
• Self-motivated and internally driven to excel in your position and career
• Time management skills for juggling multiple (and sometimes competing) deadlines and deliverables
• Driven by exceeding sales goals
• Driven to identify potential members through prospecting and networking
How to Apply:
Please provide the following:
• An up-to-date resume and brief cover letter outlining your experience for the position
• Salary history and/or requirements
You may Drop off your resume during working hours.
Candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted by phone for the next step in our hiring process.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply
Kopke Remodeling and Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers