favorite this postUnder-employed STEM grad--looking for manufacturing (New Baltimore)hide this posting
available afternoons available evenings available mornings available weekends education completed: bachelors
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking for an employee with:
1. Strong work ethic
3. Logical thinking
and willing to start immediately? Consider hiring a STEM graduate, i.e. me! Here's a list of what you want vs. what you get from me:
1. Punctuality and reliable attendance -- I had my own business and was there before my employees arrived.
2. Integrity -- I keep my mind on profits, and the safety of co-workers and trade secrets.
3. Can Do Attitude -- Completed 4-year college degree, started my own business.
4. H.S. Diploma or Equivalent -- Bachelor of Science from a Big 10 university.
5. desire and ability to study and learn -- Always reading up on chemistry, history, economics, manufacturing techniques, etc.
6. Stamina and dexterity -- My own business was in a warehouse, unloaded product, carried objects, stacked, built pallet racks, etc.
7. maintain focused attention-to-detail -- 4-year science degree, written articles for club journal, coin collecting and selling, etc.
8. Basic math skills -- Differential equations, linear algebra, abstract algebra, number theory, statistics & probability, etc.
9. good verbal and written skills -- Written articles for club journal, 4-year science degree, written effective SOPs for my own business, created or managed 2 web sites (ask for PDF resume with clickable links).
10. Vision correctable to 20/20 with full color perception -- Non-corrected and still 20/20 -- TEST ME!
11. Drug testing required -- Let's do it NOW!
12. Availability for overtime required -- I WANT IT!
I am looking for an entry-level professional job in manufacturing (Quality Assurance Technician, Quality Control Technician, Management Trainee) or regulatory inspection (such as Health Inspector, Weights & Measures, Industrial Hygiene, etc.). I do NOT consider myself over-qualified and will take a job and stay if you like my work.
Craigslist will not upload my PDF resume so please ask for it via e-mail. THANKS!
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers