Central Transport, one of the leading transportation and logistics firms in the nation, is looking for Concrete Finishers and Laborers to join its construction and facility maintenance department based in Warren, MI.
QR Code Link to This Post
If you are looking for consistent hours, overtime and year-round work, the Central team may be the right fit for you.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 3-5 years working in commercial concrete
- Ability to partner with other crew members to execute per plan specifications and perform tasks of other positions as instructed by crew foreman
- Ability to operate a variety of construction / facility maintenance equipment
- Familiarity with form setting and concrete work
- Ability to regularly travel to company facilities is required
*All necessary tools and equipment provided by the company.
*Candidates must be able to pass a drug screen and physical in addition to having a clean driving history.
*Candidates must be flexible and able to travel for up to 10 days at a time.
This position offers competitive pay ($20/hour and up for entry level and $25 and up for experienced finishers), time and a half after 40 hours, benefits package, 401(k), paid time off, and life insurance.
The position also includes $30/day per diem while traveling, an expense account for fuel and/or business related purchases, as well as mileage reimbursement based on company policy.
Come join an aggressive and growing company to start your path toward a rewarding and unique career!