compensation: based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently seeking a full-time Front Office Patient Coordinator for our general dentistry practice in Troy MI.
This position requires a highly motivated team member with a strong grasp of customer service skills. The right candidate will exhibit professional behaviors and problem-solving skills and will be expected to perform all aspects of the front desk in a Dentrix software environment.
An example of responsibilities include:
* Participate in day-to-day operations of our dental practice
* Open and close dental office according to office protocol.
* Work under the direction of the Interim Office Manager in maintaining the internal business operations.
* Working respectfully and cooperatively with management, team, patients, and vendors; handling escalated patient and team issues as needed
* Answer and respond to telephone calls with professionalism
* Greet and welcome patients and visitors to the practice
* Confirm/Schedule appointments, check patients out and collect balances
* Submit treatment plans for predetermination of benefits
* Present treatment options to patients
* Assist management in tasks related to accounts receivable and receiving
Previous dental work experience (1-3 years) is a must
Candidates will have strong Dentrix software computer skills, a desire for ongoing professional development and continuous improvement and a polished approach to their professional life.
Please send your cover letter and resume to be considered for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers