I have a pool behind the house in Southfield that needs to be closed permanently. See picture above.
Following is the procedure to be followed:
1. Permit needs to be first pulled from City of Southfield Bldg Dept. The permit is cheap but City requires
you pay a $500 refundable security deposit. This is refunded to you after job is complete and inspected.
2. You need to have or rent a bobcat to bust the concrete and pull it out. All concrete to be removed from
property. So get a hauling guy to dump it.
3. Then dirt truck can come in and you will fill the hole with dirt.
4. Some landscaping is required after hole is filled with dirt as it will be the sitting area for the elderly.
5. Payment Terms: By check - half at dirt fill of job and balance in 10 days
6. Within 10 days you must revisit and fill up the hollow areas where dirt has settled down. Dirt settles.
7. Then put grass seeds and cover with straws the dirt area seeded. So some landscaping work is required
within say a week or 10 days of the dirt fill.
8. A good job is always appreciated as money you and I agree on is guranteed on time.
9. Please be reasonable with your quote. You are quoting labor and concrete removal. We pay for dirt
directly to the dirt supplier. We also pay for grass seeding materials.
For questions please contact Adam by text/email
OK so your question may be... How big is the pool?
Answer : about 46 ft long and 22 ft wide
Your next question may be.. what about disconnecting plumbing and motor before concrete demo?
Answer: Yes its part of the job.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers