Looking for a well-groomed, self-motivated, trustworthy and happy person.
Must be computer savvy and EFFICIENT.
We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of team bringing the highest quality of care to the greatest number of people. We meet people who are suffering daily and we are looking for someone who has a calling to work in the administrative field to serve the needs of those people.
Compensation: Hourly, potential to salary
Hourly rate negotiable and based on experience. Starting $13.00
Increases in compensation are¬¬ based on practice volume and performance
Days and Hours:
28-32 Hours, Part Time, may transition to Full Time
Wed: 9-6 Clinic
Th: 9-6 Admin
F: 9-6 Clinic
St: 9-4 Clinic
With 30-60 min lunch break, flex
We are looking for someone to start in January of 2020
• Nutritional Supplements at wholesale
• Health insurance voucher in addition to what is offered by government through marketplace after 12 months
of high performance
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Paid nutrition and naturopathic support
Answer patient calls and emails
Communicate with the doctors and staff about patient needs
Enter patient information into a database
Greet patients and check them in
Collect payment at time of visit
Send out and follow up on invoices
Track account receivables and/or bookkeeping
File all patient data
Process Medication and Supplement Orders
Track Patient Data
You may also be responsible for practice management, depending on your skill set, and this may add additional hours to paid time:
1. Manage a shared google calendar or EMR for the practices
2. Schedule and confirm all speaking and practice appointments
3. Coordinating meetings and in-services with other doctors
4. Some marketing/networking and growth strategy
5. Managing a website
6. Managing a blog, updating Facebook.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. College degree or certification helpful.
2. Experience in a medical office working as a medical or office assistant, preferred
3. Public Relations and Marketing Experience a plus.
4. Experience in helping to set up and streamline systems to run a medical business helpful
5. Must be proficient in Excel; Word; Google Docs and Google calendar; Power Point. Experience with Quick books, preferred. Must be Mac Proficient, we do not use a PC.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Please check out our website at Aimnatural.com
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers