Birmingham/B Hills Home Share/In-home Helper Living Arrangement (Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Troy...)
air conditioning cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof
QR Code Link to This Post
Birmingham/B Hills/Troy.... Home Share/In-home Helper, Child Care Living Arrangement
2021 Home Share/In-home Helper Living Arrangement - Available May 15
Professional man (55 yo) - Mature, discreet, experienced finance professional (MBA) available soon to provide Home Services - assistance with daily chores, errands, home security, etc. - in exchange for spacious, rent-free room in a well-maintained home in the Birmingham/Bloomfield Hills area.
Current: living with and assisting 86 yo woman with mobility, driving and daily chores in Bloomfield Hills.
• Home services are offered in exchange for living space suitable for a single, professional, adult male for no rent or substantially reduced rent.
• Home Services may be for elderly or families with children (see below).
• Not a health-care worker.
• Ideal location is within 30 min. drive to downtown Birmingham.
• Professional working 40 hour per week.
• Very flexible.
Previous: After returning from graduate school (and Japan), I spent the better part of a year working part-time as a live-in handyman and personal assistant. I actually woke the kids and made sure they were prepared for school which included making breakfast and checking/helping with homework and driving the kids to school. I cared for the dog, and helped a single professional mother with her career work. Two of the three children, now grown, were special needs children.
I also have experience teaching children English (in Japan) and Japanese.
• Neat, discreet, polite professional
• Non smoker
• Very health conscious
• Former college athlete
• Avid golfer, cycling enthusiast, DSO patron/supporter.
• GREAT with kids and most pets.
• Hockey coach/goalie coach
• Beginner’s golf instructor.
Please contact Steve with serious inquiries and details. Thank you.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers