compensation: Up to $14.00 an hour + $50.00 Commissions per rental! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Leasing/Sales Professionals, isn't a time you found a company that not only cares about you but wants you to succeed? How about a company offers awesome starting pay, $50.00 commissions on rentals and happily gives raises up to 5% every year? This is Monarch Investment and Management Group and we want to give the right individual a chance to grow with one of the fastest growing leaders in the multi-family industry! We now have 36 properties in Michigan and cover 20 states! Why just settle for a job when you can be growing your career with a group that doesn't have opportunity knocking, it has opportunity pounding at your door and giving you a key to real success.
Monarch Investment is seeking a full time Leasing Professional to join our team at Lancaster Lakes Apartments in Clarkston, Michigan. Please do not contact the community directly. We believe that each team member contributes directly to the growth and success of our company and believes that our teams are what set us apart from our competition. We strive to be above industry standards in everything we do. If you are skilled and a hard worker, then prepare yourself for the next chapter in your life.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greets, assists, and leases apartments to all prospective residents who enter the community
• Ensures appearance of the model apartment and target apartments are acceptable for showing
• Responsible for reporting market survey reports
• Must be aware of the "Curb Appeal" of the property
• Accepts and completes required application information from the prospective residents
• Creates all lease documents and facilitates getting all parties to sign where required
• Maintains and updates Property Information Handbook and Advertising Log Book
• Assists Property Manager in ensuring all property marketing is current, accurate, relevant and at its greatest effect
• Responsible for daily marketing efforts through Craigslist and/or other outreach
• Helps Assistant Property Manager in building and maintaining a resident relations program
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in multi-family housing, sales or customer service field
• Must have good computer skills and be able to navigate software
• Have good verbal and written communication
• Be able to provide great customer service to our residents
• Willing to complete online class training
Benefits for full time employees:
- Yearly raises up to 5% based on performance!
- $50.00 commissions for each apartment rented
- Profit sharing potential
- Paid advanced training/tuition reimbursement
- Room to grow in 22 states!
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Housing Discounts
- Yearly Anniversary Gifts