Office IQ is a growing startup that provides IT candidates to SMBs and Enterprises. We are hiring an IT Project Manager to help out one of our clients. This is for a full-time contract role.
QR Code Link to This Post
Answer a few technical questions on our website by going to the link below. This will help us in screening candidates.
- Proven competence in analyzing business needs and working with cross-functional (technical & non-technical) teams to deliver enterprise solutions.
- Experience leading a matrix project team to define, establish, and ensure completion of all program
- Proven experience managing projects at various levels of complexity using different Project Management Methodologies.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Software development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Prior experience with, or exposure to, Data Warehouse or BI solutions
- Prior experience leading Information Technology (IT) implementation projects
- Experience in creating and managing detailed project plans for small to high complexity projects
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Prior experience leading cross-functional teams which may consist of employees, contractors, and consulting partners
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Prior experience in healthcare or payer industry is preferred
- General corporate functions applied to IT: budgeting, financial and contract management, audit, compliance, human resources, training, and development.