Co-founders Bill Poulos and Greg Poulos started Profits Run back in 2001 with one mission: Show people the simpler & safer way to invest. Nearly two decades later the times have changed and our team has grown but the mission remains unchanged.
We're a leading financial education company and we're growing fast. If you want to join our team, here's what you should know:
• A-players Only: We only hire the best of the best.
• We offer a generous salary and bonus structure.
• We're obsessed with results.
To that end, we don't care what school you went to or what degrees you have (or don't have.) If you can deliver top-notch results, we'd love to talk to you about a potential position at Profits Run.
We are currently hiring Member Relationship Specialists.
This position demands someone who is detail-oriented, learns quickly, and can handle multiple tasks at once. A Member Relationship Specialist is the first line of contact for customers with questions and concerns. Their main goal is to resolve a customer's problem efficiently in one call. Therefore, you'll be asked to anticipate and/or take proactive measures to offer alternative solutions.
• Assist customers by primarily taking inbound calls, responding to emails, and communicating through live chat.
• Interact with their subscribers to consistently provide them with the most up-to-date information on their publications and
membership options and to ensure their questions and concerns never go unanswered.
• Manage subscriber accounts to ensure that the most up-to-date subscription preferences are captured.
• Upsell customers into new programs or elite memberships.
• Maintain records of all subscriber correspondence in order to identify trends in preferences and service issues.
• Receive on average 40-60 inbound calls per day.
• Handle 30-50 emails from their subscribers daily.
• Become knowledgeable with their CRM software and website.
• Contribute ideas to sales and marketing efforts.
• Additional projects and duties as assigned.
To succeed in this position, you must:
• Be passionate about helping customers and contributing to a customer-centric culture.
• Be flexible- no task is too big or too small!
• Be an independent thinker who can critically problem solve.
• Have a working knowledge of current technologies, such as Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Generous salary and bonus program.
• 401(k) plan with employer matching.
To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you should be considered for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers