compensation: Pay at $25.00++ per hour or more based on experience, skills & qualifications. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Inland Lakes is not your typical landscaping company!
Our specialties involve construction and environmental restoration in and around the water: lake shore & stream bank armament and restoration, in-stream water diversion structures, habitat restoration, soil bio-engineering, wetland mitigation and creation, and soil stabilization and erosion control.
We are currently seeking experienced Landscape Construction Foreman and/or Equipment Operators, who are motivated individuals pursuing a varied, rewarding and challenging work environment. Immediate employment is available.
Job Position: Landscape Construction Foreman/Equipment Operator
• Minimum of three years’ experience
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must have a CDL license or be willing to obtain one
• Must agree to screening
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
An equipment operator/foreman must possess knowledge to perform his/her job satisfactorily. The essential criteria must include the following:
• Equipment Operation (i.e.: skid steer, loader, backhoe)
• Basic Equipment maintenance (grease, check fluid levels, etc.)
• Knowledge of workplace safety practices
• Ability to communicate and interact both verbally and written
• A keen eye to details and good decision making skills
• Ability to complete work projects on time and in an effective manner
• Can work independently with minimum supervision
• Willing to work overtime, when necessary
• May be required to use power and/or hand tools as needed to complete the job
• Must have initiative to perform/assist with other positions for job completion
Job location: Multiple worksites within Oakland, Livingston, Macomb, St. Clair and Wayne counties.
• Pay at $25.00++ hour based on experience, skills and qualifications
• Overtime is available.
• Prevailing wage projects may also be available
• Benefits: Holiday/Vacation Pay and Bonuses