Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
• Safely transport children in a bus or van from one loving, educational environment to another with a smiling face!
• Have and maintain a safe and violation free driving record.
• Ensure the safety of each child by maintaining vehicle functionality on a regular basis as well as implement safety procedures with their school director.
• Must be willing to work in the classroom after bus runs.
• Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
• Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
• Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
• A valid driver's license and a clean driving record
• Chauffeurs License
• An understanding of all current state and local regulations
• A High School diploma or equivalent
• Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work; Monday-Friday from 12pm-Close.
• Must be at least 21 years of age