application fee details: $25, for credit/background checks cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof townhouse laundry on site
QR Code Link to This Post
My name is Rae, and I am a Senior Sales Agent for the Villages of Taylor. I am excited to offer you one of my beautiful 2-bedroom townhomes, located at 651 Court Village Lane. The features of this home include:
- A dishwasher
- Tons of in-home storage, both upstairs and down
- An open kitchen and dining design. If you enjoy cooking, this is the space for you!
- Air Conditioning
- Great parking
- Lots of green space out front!
By becoming a member of our community, you will have access to amenities such as:
- Our Resident Referral bonus. Refer a friend or family member to receive $400 off of your rent!
- Our Residential Online Portal, where you can pay your rent and put in maintenance requests straight from your couch! You will also be able to leave us reviews to let us know how we are doing.
- Our monthly Resident Events. We do these to foster a sense of community throughout our complex and to get to know you a little better! We occasionally give away prizes and will ALWAYS feed you.
- On-site laundry. Our machines accept both coins AND credit/debit.
Still on the fence? Just check out our location, location, location!
The Courtyards and Springs allow our residents the comforts of home AND convenience:
- We are just minutes away from I-75, I-275 and I-94.
- Southland Mall, Target, JoAnn Fabrics, Hobby Lobby (just to name a few) are so close, there is no excuse not to have your Christmas shopping done early.
- Don’t feel like cooking? No problem! There are so many options to choose from, you won’t have to cook for a week.
Give Rae a call TODAY at show contact info
for more information or to schedule a tour! For your convenience, you can always apply online as well.
Online Application: apply.mckinley.com
Virtual Tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybfbL77LVwQ&t=3s
You are also more than welcome (and encouraged!) to stop into our office at any time. We are here:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm
Wednesday from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm
Saturday from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm
Don't forget to CALL RAE for more details! show contact info
. We also adhere strictly to Fair Housing.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers