compensation: $1,940-$3,000 per month employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Beijing Huanyu Zhida (HYZD) International Education Consulting Co., Ltd., established in 2012, is an integrated education service provider in China. The company’s current programs include recruitment and management of foreign teachers, teacher training by foreign education experts, featured language camps, international study tours, language learning training for both public and private schools, etc. HYZD provides foreign teacher recruitment to a grand variety of business partners. Our recruitment process covers everything needed to successfully transition to a full-time job in China. We provide visa application, training, management, help with apartment locations, support groups for vocational and cultural adjustment, online Chinese lessons, and other services. By now, HYZD has already built steady and long-term relationships with the foreign teacher departments from more than 200 public schools.
Broadening the international horizon of schools, teachers, and students;
promoting the international development of education.
To be one of the best international education service organizations in China.
Current job vacancies:
o Public School teachers for kindergarten, primary school, middle school, and high school
o English drama teachers for all ages
o Specialized classes for private and international school curriculums that require immersive English classrooms (i.e. drama, music, art, PE)
• Starting salary range: 13000-20000RMB per month (depending on experience and quality of classroom performance)
• No office hours during weekdays; weekends off
• Paid overtime for teaching beyond the minimum 20 contracted hours
• Paid sick and vacation time. (All regular vacation and winter holidays)
• One-year Z-visa (employment) with foreign expert certificate
• 10,000rmb bonus(paid upon contract completion each year)
• Social and medical insurance
• Accommodation assistance (free hotel offered while we help you find a new apartment)
• 1 year contract (renewable each year, with potential for raises based upon yearly performance)
Unlike many ESL recruitment agencies, HYZD does not profit from turning over employees, nor do we take any recruitment fees from the teacher’s salary. HYZD benefits from long-term retention, and looks to keep their teachers and schools paired together for as many years as possible.
• A genuine interest in children, teaching, and professional development.
• Open-minded, professional attitude, with the flexibility to adjust to the client’s needs
• 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
• Native English speakers only (Passport issued by the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand)/ Non-natives should have degree from Native English countries.)
• Two years post Bachelor Degree teaching experience OR National Teaching certificate OR CELTA/DELTA(http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/) OR TEFL approved by Chinese FAC. (http://tefl.chinajob.com/)
How to apply:
Email your most recent CV, with up-to-date contact information, to email@example.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers