Bakery Temporary Worker
QR Code Link to This Post
Currently looking for individuals to fill a Temporary Worker position with a bakery located in Plymouth, Michigan. This is a temporary position for three days: May 28th – May 31st 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, and 11pm-7am. Must be able the work the same shift all three days.
Responsibilities of the Temporary Worker:
• Consistently lift baskets to put on the line.
Requirements of the Bakery Temporary Worker:
• Have a strong work ethic.
• Must be able to work independently on own or within a team of people.
• Ability to lift 25 lbs. repeatedly over the course of shift.
• This job requires a criminal background check. Convictions and pending felony charges are not an absolute bar to employment and will only be considered if required by law or there is a substantial relationship to the circumstances of the particular job or if bond ability is at issue.
Compensation for the Bakery Temporary Worker:
• The pay for this position is $15.00 per hour.
Schedule for the Temporary Worker:
May 28th-31st 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, and 11pm-7am
LaJoy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.