Currently Seeking Employment-Resume included (Detroit)
available afternoons available evenings available mornings available overnight available weekdays available weekends education completed: associates
QR Code Link to This Post
Willing to relocate!
Meticulous customer service representative, excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. Broad industry experience includes IT, Customer Service and Merchandising.
• Data analysis
• Conflict resolution
• Clerical support
• Strong verbal communication
• Document scanning
• Product testing
• Extremely organized
• Interpersonal and written communication
• Skilled in Microsoft office
• MS Windows proficient
• Stock management
• Technical support
• Creative problem solver
• Administrative support
• Customer service
• Operating systems
• Hardware and software installation
• Backup procedures
• Computer proficient
• Critical thinking
• Interpersonal skills
• Customer-service oriented
• Creative imagination stimulation
• Time management
• Inventory management
Customer Service, 10/2019 to 10/2019
Helplama - Remote
• Answered queries and assisted customers through chat and phone.
Field Technician, 09/2019 to 01/2020
Din Enterprises - Detroit, MI
September 2019 to Present
• Traveled to businesses swapping out devices and setting up computer hardware.
Internet Analyst, 05/2018 to 12/2018
Karma Hub - Redmond, Washington
• Verified data integrity and accuracy.
Administrative Assistant, 08/2014 to 12/2018
Freelance - Detroit, Michigan
• Compiled information and documents from source data previously entered into the computer.
• Performed clerical tasks, including answering incoming phone calls, and sorting mail.
• Handled incoming and outgoing correspondence, including faxes, phone and email.
• Coordinated office inventory by restocking supplies and placing purchase orders.
• Prepared documents in Word and Excel.
• Checked accuracy and integrity of files and resolved errors.
• Entered and sorted data accurately after establishing data entry priorities and procedures.
• Used various methods of data collection to research and record data successfully.
Customer Service Representative, 01/2015 to 02/2016
Nexus – Remote
• Directed calls to appropriate individuals and departments.
• Delivered exceptional customer service by maintaining extensive knowledge of products and services and creating a welcoming environment.
• Personally, managed any unresolved customer issues.
Merchandiser, 01/2015 to 02/2015
Match converge – Allen Park, Michigan
• Removed damaged, out-of-code, not-in-set and discontinued items from displays.
• Organized store merchandise racks by size, style and color.
• Ensured products appeared at correct locations in correct quantities.
Demonstrator, 01/2012 to 10/2015
Tallgrass Talent – Dearborn, Michigan
• Demonstrated or explained products, methods, or services to persuade customers to purchase products or use services.
• Provided product samples, coupons, informational brochures, and other incentives to persuade customers to purchase products.
• Kept areas neat while working and returned items to correct locations following demonstrations.
• Recorded and reported demonstration-related information, such as the number of questions asked by the audience or the number of coupons distributed.
• Set up and arranged displays or demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers.
• Followed merchandising guidelines to present visually appealing displays.
Service Technician, 12/2014 to 12/2014
Beaumont Hospital – Royal Oak, Michigan
• Un-boxed and labeled devices.
• Performed verification tests on equipment.
• Inspected equipment to diagnose operational issues.
• Performed basic machine set up.
Associate of Applied Science: Network Systems Administration
DeVry University – Southfield, Michigan
• Graduated with 3.1 GPA
• Dean's List 2011-2014
• Coursework in Network Operating Systems, Introduction to Networking and PC Hardware and Software
• Continuing education in Computer and Network Security
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers