compensation: Starting at $15 depending on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Plum Market is not your neighborhood grocery store. It is much, much more. We are committed to offering the very best selections of All Natural, Organic, Local, and Specialty items in a full-service retail grocery shopping experience. We want nothing less than to revolutionize the way our community shops for food.
Our Team Members are passionate about delivering the highest quality food and essentials to our guests, helping them achieve a better lifestyle.
We make our Team Members and our Guests our top priority by delivering the best possible experience with our extraordinary service.
The Prepared Foods Buyer maintains stock integrity through purchasing and monitoring sales. They are responsible for managing department inventory, in-stock position, pricing integrity, proper rotation and merchandising. The Prepared Foods Buyer must meet purchase budgets, margin requirements and be able to control shrink. They must utilize perishables from other departments to minimize store losses.
· Ability to provide exceptional guest service.
· Must have a love of natural, organic and specialty foods.
· Must have a minimum six months team member experience in industry or equivalent.
· Must have vast prepared foods knowledge.
· Ability to use an ordering system that includes tracking tools, order boards, vendor support.
· Ability to track ingredients necessary for product movement.
· Ability to ensure low out of stocks.
· Able to review and analyze inventory and shelf levels.
· Able to optimize product mix.
· Able to maintain correct product and signage and pricing.
· Must be able to communicate new product information to team members.
· Ability to process invoices and returns.
· Ability to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
· Able to stand and walk for up to 4 hours without a break.
· Able to bend and stoop to grasp objects, climb ladders, lift loads up to 50 lbs. unassisted, push and pull carts up to 100lbs. unassisted.
· Model and provide exceptional guest service.
· Maintain stock integrity through proper purchasing and receiving.
· Meet purchase budgets and margin requirements.
· Must keep purchase journals current and accurate.
· Must meet all deadlines for purchase journals and turning in invoices.
· Monitor and control shrink.
· Maintain correct department signage and pricing.
· Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to all safe work practices.
· Effectively communicate with Guests, Team Members and Store Leadership.
Benefits of working at Plum Market
Part-time and Full-time positions available. We can offer a variety of shifts to work with your schedule.
You can learn about great food and grow your passion at the same time. We provide training resources and support.
Paid time and a half for working any of these five Federally recognized holidays: New Year’s Day, Labor Day, Fourth of July, Memorial Day and Thanksgiving.
Promotional opportunities available. We are a growing company and you can grow with us!
Variety of medical, dental, and vision benefits to cover you and/or your family.
20% off Team Member Discount.
50% off Team Member Lunch Discount.
Ability to participate in the My Rewards program while shopping where you work.
Plum Market offers a desirable and rewarding place to work.
Employment is contingent on a successful background Check.