Rev360 is a growth stage, cutting-edge software company providing a cloud-based Electronic Health Record and Practice Management solution for optometry. With over 4500 doctors and 20,000 users on the system, we are servicing customers in all 50 states and Canada. Our application is the leading cloud-based health record solution for eyecare. Rev360 offers a comprehensive total rewards package including competitive compensation programs with base salary and bonus opportunity, along with generous plans of health, welfare, 401(k) savings and paid time off benefits. Qualified applicants should reply to this posting with their resume.
We are a completely virtual company with all employees working from their home offices. We are open to US-based candidates.
• Execute all phases of new development projects. Activities include requirements gathering, solution design/architecture, development, testing, and quality control
• Rapidly learn new applications and technologies.
• Support the live application in the production environment
• Produce quality code at a rate commensurate with years of total development experience
• Perform documentation and code / peer review sessions, Java group discussions and continuing education
• Demonstrate an ongoing awareness of technology advances
• Perform analysis to identify and resolve recurring issues
• Organize and prioritize work, be proactive, take initiative, resolve problems, follow through, and simultaneously manage multiple priorities to ensure goals are met in a timely manner
7-10+ years' experience in creating production-quality software applications, in a team environment, for a product that is marketed to a broad set of customers
All candidates will be subject to an in-depth skills review and technical knowledge interview for qualification.
• Java development experience
• Database interaction with basic/general MySQL skills
• Source control
• Unit testing knowledge
• Web services
• Spring Framework
• Spring JPA / Hibernate
• Spring MVC
• Servlet containers (JBoss/Tomcat)
• Database design, data modeling, and advanced SQL knowledge
• XPath / XSL
• JSON and RESTful APIs
• SOAP web services
• git / Bitbucket
• Unix shell scripting / command line tools
• ant /grunt
• Displays a passion for code and quality
• Displays superior analytical, logical, and problem solving skills
• Motivated and disciplined to produce and participate in a team driven virtual environment; builds relationships and trust amongst peers and leaders
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills conducive to virtual environment
• Mentor and advise junior team members
• Professional experience in health care IT and/or eyecare optometry space a plus
• Previous development experience with SaaS company / environment a plus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers