Looking for a Mechanic to performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and repair on various types of mechanical equipment. Executes complex maintenance assignments involving but not limited to automotive, electrical, systems and other related trade skill sets. Reads and interprets repair manuals, basic electrical and hydraulic schematics and supervisor/manager's instructions
Must be able obtain and maintain an Airport Security badge AND have a valid driver's license and be insurable under the Company's insurance policy
• High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
• Ability to read and understand basic electrical/hydraulic schematics.
• Must have own set of hand tools common to the trade.
• Previous work experience in an Airport environment.
• Strong hydraulic/pneumatic troubleshooting experience.
• State and/or ASE certification in automotive and diesel repair or associated field.
• 3+ years experience as a heavy, medium or light duty mechanic.
• 1 year experience working in a CMMS.
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures related to equipment repair.