Dropped the price below what has been invested into this project! What a deal!
A lot of my creative energy, money, and time was invested in this project, but it's now time to pass it on.
Bought the original trailer from a scrap yard in Milan. I almost didn't make it home with the trailer. Upon closer inspection I discovered the whole back end was rusted out, and even the interior was moldy and useless.
What I did to fix it up:
• Gutted it completely out.
• Chopped off the rear end and elongated the frame.
• Weatherized the entire frame with weapon's grade industrial enamel.
• Added another axel/pair wheels to add structural support increase handling capability.
• Re-floored the entire base with new, treated lumber.
• The upper box was reinforced with steel "T" joists all along the bottom and any rusted out sections were replaced.
• Put the whole upper unit on casters for versatility and mobility.
The "box" is 6'x14' (exterior dimensions) and the trailer is 18.5' long.
I originally hoped to use this as a mobile work station, but as time progressed, many ideas came to mind. It could easily be used as:
• Mobile Kegerator unit for weddings/parties.
• Mobile Food truck/Kitchen
• Camping RV
• Temporary/Mobile office
• Mobile storage unit
• Mobile workshop for a contractor
• Tiny House - add some windows, finish the inside and be done.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers