Fleet Maintenance Support Technician in Bakersfield, CA!
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking to add a highly motivated individual to our Fleet Maintenance Department who will assist with the management of our growing fleet! Diesel mechanic, Automotive, and Transportation experience is a plus but not required!!
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Administrative office experience required.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
• Five years fleet mechanic experience (preferred).
• General knowledge of transportation management software or equivalent (preferred).
Essential Position Requirements:
• Must have strong professional etiquette and excel under pressure.
• Possess the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Possess excellent communication skills to effectively convey ideas and information both in written and oral form.
• Possess the ability to understand information contained in reports, invoices, etc.
• Possess problem solving skills to develop feasible solutions to problems and make difficult and/or critical decisions.
• Possess strong time management skills in order to set priorities and meet deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Job Type: Full-time
• Fleet Mechanic: 5 years (Preferred)
• Transportation Management Software (i.e., TMT/Transman, TMW, etc.): 1 year (Preferred)
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word): 2 years (Required)
• United States (Required)
Position is located in Bakersfield, CA.