compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Custom Ecology is hiring a PM Diesel Technician for Night Shift
Repairs and maintains fleet equipment such as trucks, trailers and other equipment to keep them in a good and safe working condition by performing the following duties.
MAJOR EXPECTATIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate and diagnose causes of trouble.
• Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
• Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
• Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
• Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
• Repairs or replaces defective parts.
• Lubricates and cleans parts.
• Starts devices to test their performance.
• Completes daily work orders as work is completed, hourly log, and signs and turns in all daily VCR's to
indicate that repairs have been completed.
• Completes all "DOT Out Of Service" repairs to trucks and trailers nightly to ensure they are in good
working condition before they leave the premises the following day.
• Other duties as assigned
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers