compensation: 90% of revenue after monthly deductions listed in description will be paid to drivers. Please see description. employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for State to State independent contractor/owner-operator.
• Must own semi and trailer
• Must have Bobtail insurance
• Drivers will be responsible for own gas expenses.
Driver will be responsible for the following monthly company expenses:
• Monthly Insurance - $800
• IFTA - $100
• E-Log - $25
Compensation is as follows:
• A&Z, Inc will retain 10% of gross revenue. The remaining 90%, after expense deduction, will be paid to
• A&Z, Inc. will deduct monthly driver expenses and remainder will go to driver.
• Average monthly gross revenue - $18,000 - $20,000 (9,000 – 12,000 Miles)
Deduction of monthly expenses can be negotiated to be deducted on a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis. A&Z, Inc. will hold $2,000 in escrow from all drivers which will be retained by deducting $200 from weekly revenue earned by drivers unless they choose to pay the deposit up front. The reason behind the escrow program is that in the event the independent contractor/owner-operator causes damage, and the trucking company must pay for those damages, then funds are available for reimbursement.
A&Z, Inc is a privately held company located in Michigan. We are looking to expand, and our primary focus is on our drivers.
If interested – please contact Al @ 248-376-3665 via phone/text or email me at ANZ_Inc@yahoo.com or Adiab.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers